**We’re a constant work in progress – all products are added manually, which takes time!**
My Vegan Supermarket was created in December 2015 as an easy way to search for vegan products in the main UK supermarkets, without having to trawl through lengthy allergen lists or spend hours on Google. I wished something like this existed when I first became vegan, and I hope it can help others. New products are added regularly, so be sure to keep coming back!
Want to get involved? Here are a few ways you can!
- Submit your favourite vegan products (sold in major supermarkets) to us, via the submit page.
- Tell your friends! Share the link to our site on social media, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and like our page on Facebook.
- Review and rate products, to let others know if they’re worth buying (or not!) No need to sign up.
- Make a guest post. Do you have a blog? We welcome guest posts on relevant topics, and would be happy to link back to your site.
- Do you sell a product you’d like us to review? Get in touch and we can talk about it.
Make a donation towards our running costs via Paypal – even £1 is helpful.
Thanks for reading!