Think you hate avocado? Think again! This quick, easy and tasty vegan recipe is so well seasoned that it almost completely changes the flavour of avocado, which is a great healthy fat. It’s a perfect savoury breakfast, snack or light lunch option that takes about a minute to make. Give it a go!
Ingredients (all can be adjusted to taste)
- 1 avocado (ripe)
- 5 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Small handful chopped onion
- 1/3 teaspoon of lazy chilli or chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried coriander (fresh is even better if you have it)
- Dash of lime juice
- Salt + Black Pepper
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Bread of your choice (we like ciabatta)
- Pop bread in the toaster/under the grill.
- Cut avocado in half and scoop middle into a bowl. Mash with a fork.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Spread avocado mixture on toast and enjoy.
This is a delicious, filling vegan snack that’s basically chunky guacamole on toast. Mmm. Check out our lazy vegan taco recipe for a more substantial Mexican meal.
For more like this, follow us on:Mexican, snack, vegan