Interested in having a guest post published on My Vegan Supermarket?
Here’s everything you need to know.
Our site is all about making it easy to be vegan in the UK, so your post should be interesting and informative to UK vegans. The tone of our posts is friendly and informal, using simple language that anyone can understand.
Types of guest post
Here’s an idea of the type of post we’re currently looking for:
- Tips and tricks (e.g. being vegan on a budget, eating out vegan, shopping vegan, being vegan at uni)
- Reviews of vegan products sold in UK supermarkets
- List posts (e.g. Top 10 Vegan Picnic Foods, 5 Best Egg Replacers, etc.)
- Easy vegan recipes
- Location-specific posts (e.g. Best Vegan Spots in Manchester, Where to Eat Vegan in Brighton, etc)
- Cooking tips (e.g. The Best Way to Season Tofu)
If you’ve got a post that doesn’t quite fit into any of the categories above but is relevant to vegans in the UK, feel free to pitch it to us anyway.
How to pitch a guest post
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, including:
- A proposed title for your post
- A short outline of the post (3 – 5 sentences/bullet points)
- Proposed length (between 400 – 800 words)
- Your name and website/blog link
- A link to your previous work (an attachment is fine if you don’t have anything published online!)
We can’t pay for guest posts but are happy to link back to your website or blog in your bio, which will appear at the end of the post.
We’ll reply to all guest post inquiries within 2 weeks.