There’s no need to spend a fortune on expensive vegan cakes when you can make your own quickly, easily, and cheaply – no cooking skills required! Check out the video below to see how.
Betty Crocker Cake Mix and Icing + Egg Replacer + Oil + Water = Delicious vegan cake.
You can use any cake mix you like, just follow the instructions on the pack. We list loads of vegan cake mixes, all sold in normal supermarkets, here.
Egg replacer available in Holland and Barrett or on Amazon.
If you don’t want to buy egg replacer, then check out our Betty Crocker Vegan Chocolate Fudge Cake article for other egg alternatives.
Would you like to see more video recipes/guides from us? Comment to make suggestions.
Being vegan doesn’t mean you have to learn to cook! Plenty of meal kits are suitable for vegans with just a few alterations made to the recipe on the packet – check out the recipe below for a super easy, lazy way to make delicious vegan tacos.
Serves: 4 | Time: 15 minutes
- Chop onion, peppers and mushrooms into small pieces.
- Fry vegetables and tofu in a large pan until soft, along with the seasoning sachet from your taco kit. Add a splash of water to dissolve the seasoning if needed.
- Put taco shells in the oven for 2 minutes to heat.
- Fill taco shells with vegetable and tofu mixture.
- Top with salsa, lettuce and halved cherry tomatoes.
If you don’t fancy tofu, you could substitute with a can of mixed beans, some vegan mince, or Quorn pieces. Check our Meat Alternatives section for inspiration.
For more quick and easy vegan meal ideas, browse our Mexican Cooking section.